jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Things that drive me crazy

So I know that I am in a different country and I need to accept their culture but some things just drive me nuts here.  First is that people j-walk like it's their job.  You go during the red light as well as green, you go all the way across a huge street (in which they have two or three lights), you go in front of cops, and you also go when a car is about to hit you.  These cars go even faster than in America.  I am starting to accept this one though because now I j-walk like it's my job.  There's always an opportunity to go so you just have to take up on it.  The cops don't do anything here like they would back home.  If we were home and I did it in front of a cop they'd be like what they heck are you doing.  Here when you go in front of a cop they just keep going about their business like it's nothing.  The second thing that drives me crazy is that there is dog poop everywhere.  It's on all the sidewalks and streets so you always have to watch where you're going.  It is so gross.  I think since i've been here i've only seen one person use a little doggy bag.  We definitely take it for granted back home to have yards and doggy bags in big cities.  I know this is a weird one but if you had to watch out for poop all the time it would make the life.  The last thing that drives me crazy... I couldn't think of one.  I guess I really only have two things that drive me crazy sometimes.  Oh well I guess that's a good thing because I'm embracing the culture!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario